being stronger day by day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Suka? Terima kasih =D

Sunday 12 June 2011

Value of tears

Sometimes we argue, I don't know why. Then I sit and wonder, why do I cry? I cry because I love you, I cry because I care, I cry because I feel we have a love so rare. Sometimes I'm afraid I'll turn around and you won't be there. I love you every minute, I love you every day, I even love you when we argue.

Sometimes I've wondered do you love me too, then I look in your eyes and I know it's true. So when I say something a little crazy or I do something you don't feel is right. Please, let's try to work it out so we won't fight. Some people take relationships for granted it's sad to hear but true, I don't want this to happen, not with you. I want our relationship to be completely from the heart so we both know, no matter what we go through we will never part.
 
Mood aku petang ni sedikit terganggu . Kepada yang berkenaan, saya minta maaf.  





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...