being stronger day by day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Suka? Terima kasih =D

Saturday 18 June 2011

Daddy, I LOVE YOU!

Walk a little slower, Daddy,
Said a little child so small.
I'm following in your footsteps
And I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they are hard to see;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you.
Did I ever say thanks
for all the toys you mended,
games we played,
outings to the park,
and the way you
always tried to cheer
me when I was down?
Did I ever say thanks for
the sacrifices you made
so I could be involved
in so many enriching
activities?
Did I ever say thanks for
working so hard
to provide for our family?
Did I ever say thanks
for having such faith in me
and always being there
when I needed you?
Most of all,
Did I ever say thanks for caring?
DADDY, I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...