being stronger day by day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Suka? Terima kasih =D

Tuesday 23 November 2010

we have been together for 1 year,1month,4weeks

its been a long journey to reach what we had achieve.
and loads of loads memories we built together, just to make each other happy.
although there are loads of obstacle coming, thanks my little guy for your trying to fix them.
B, i just want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
i love you.
i am who i am because of you.
you are every reason, every hope, and every dream i've ever had.
and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life.
i will always be yours.



and this is how i know you love me.
thanks for being part of my life .

happy 14th-monthversary !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...